Shipping & Deliveries
Track your order
Keep track of your delivery with our simple online order tracker.
You can track your order status if you are not a registered user.
Tracking my Order
Once your order is dispatched, you'll receive an email or SMS from us containing your tracking information.
Once you have your courier consignment number, you can track your parcel by using the online tracking service.
Please allow a minimum of 12 hours after receipt of your order tracking email or SMS, before tracking your order using the courier consignment number.
Where is my order?
- Incorrect delivery address.
- Public holidays.
- Extreme weather events.
- Incorrect credit card information – double-check all order details. You will only be charged once your details have been validated by our payment gateway.
- Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination. Sometimes we will require personal detail verification before dispatching orders to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
We are temporarily changing our delivery process to ensure we continue to offer an essential service whilst keeping our communities safe and connected.
For deliveries with signature required
Couriers will knock on the door as usual and step back two metres (or as far back as safe). They will wait for someone to come to the door and greet them as usual. They will then ask for the recipient's name (to record proof for delivery) and leave the parcel on the doorstep.
The person receiving the parcel will not sign for the delivery directly. If no one comes to the door and there is no Parcel Leave service in place, the courier will follow the standard process which is to leave a card to call, with details of the delivery and return the parcel to the depot.
- All product(s) ordered must be tagged with green label 'Free Delivery over $150'.
- This offer excludes bulky items, and is not available for items required to be boxed and will not fit in a satchel. These products will not have the 'Free Delivery over $150' label.
- Offer applies to Standard Delivery only (Express Delivery excluded).
The majority of deliveries are made by Australia Post with an estimated delivery time between three to six business days. Occasionally we may use an alternate courier company based on the location and order size. Our couriers deliver weekdays only. If you need your order quicker, you can always select Click & Collect which is a free service and collection is available in 1-hour.
Yes, we do offer express shipping, however it is only available in certain areas for certain orders. Your order eligibility will be confirmed at checkout.
- We will endeavour to meet stated timeframes for delivery, however during busy periods, our shipping service providers may suffer delays beyond our control.
- Timeframes only apply to business days.
- Offer excludes rebel Gift Cards, bulky and dangerous goods.
Bulky items are typically any item over 20kg in weight, or with a large cubic volume. These item(s) will be marked as a bulky item.
At checkout, you will be notified of shipping costs. These are calculated in accordance with our courier freight charges. Bulky items are those with either a high weight or a large cubic volume footprint.
Some islands of Australia and remote areas may be exempt from bulky item deliveries. We will notify you if we are unable to deliver such items due to delivery restrictions.
rebel is currently unable to ship internationally at this time.
If you have ordered multiple items, it may be necessary to source and supply the items from various locations. If this is the case, your order may arrive in multiple parcels at different times by more than one courier company. No additional shipping costs will be charged.
An installation service is available at any rebel store for selected bulky items including:
- Home gyms
- Exercise equipment
- Exercise bikes
- Rowing machines.