Shipping and Delivery
COVID-19 Delivery Update
We are temporarily changing our delivery process to ensure we continue to offer an essential service whilst keeping our communities safe and connected.
Delivery of Signature Required Product
Couriers will knock on the door as usual and step back two metres (or as far back as safe). They will wait for someone to come to the door and greet them as usual. They will then ask for the recipient's name (to record proof for delivery) and leave the parcel on the doorstep.
The person receiving the parcel will not sign for the delivery directly. If no one comes to the door and there is no Parcel Leave service in place, the courier will follow the standard process which is to leave a card to call, with details of the delivery and return the parcel to the depot.
This offer is subject to:
- All product(s) ordered must be tagged with 'Free Delivery over $150'.
- This offer excludes Bulky items, it is not available for any item that is required to be boxed and will not fit in a satchel.
- Offer available for a limited time only.
- Offer applies to Standard Delivery only (Express Delivery excluded).
- This free delivery offer may be withdrawn or altered at any time.
Delivery post codes are listed below;
|NSW Metro||1000 - 2263|
|2500 - 2530|
|2555 - 2574|
|VIC Metro||3000- 3220|
|3335 - 3341|
|3425 - 3443|
|3750 - 3811|
|3910 - 3920|
|3926 - 3944|
|3972 - 3978|
|3980 - 3983|
|8000 - 8999|
|QLD Metro||4000 - 4305|
|4500 - 4549|
|9000 - 9799|
|ACT Metro||0200 - 0200|
|0221 - 0221|
|2600 - 2612|
|2614 - 2617|
|2900 - 2999|
|WA Metro||6000 - 6082|
|6085 - 6122|
|6147 - 6206|
|6209 - 6210|
|6800 - 6999|
|SA Metro||5000 - 5199|
|5800 - 5999|
|NT Metro||0800 - 0821|
|0828 - 0836|
|0870 - 0871|
|TAS Metro||7000 - 7019|
|7050 - 7055|
|7170 - 7170|
|7248 - 7250|
Your shipping cost will vary depending on what you purchase and where it needs to be delivered.
We price the delivery based on the size and weight of the order. Typically, larger item(s) will increase the delivery fee.
Split deliveries, multiple consignments.
If you have ordered multiple items, it may be necessary to source and supply the items from various locations. If this is the case, your order may arrive in multiple parcels at different times by more than one courier company. No additional shipping costs will be charged.
The majority of our deliveries are made by Australia Post with an estimated delivery time of between 2 to 5 business days. From time to time we may use an alternate courier company based on the location and or the size of the order. Our couriers deliver week days only. If you need your order quicker, you can always select Click & Collect which is a free service.
This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Express shipping is available only in certain areas and for certain orders, your order eligibility will be confirmed at checkout.
- We will endeavour to meet stated timeframes for delivery, however during busy periods, our shipping service providers may suffer delays beyond our control.
- Timeframes only apply to business days.
- Offer excludes gift cards, bulky and dangerous goods.
- The offer is for online orders only and may be withdrawn or altered at any time.
Bulky items are typically any item over 20kg in weight or has a large cubic volume. These item(s) will be marked as a bulky item.
At checkout, you will be notified of shipping costs. These are calculated in accordance with our courier freight charges. Bulky items are those with either a high weight or a large cubic volume footprint.
Some islands of Australia and remote areas may be exempt from bulky item deliveries. We will notify you if we are unable to deliver such items due to delivery restrictions.
Reasons for order delays
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order.
- Public Holidays
- Extreme Weather Events
- Incorrect Credit Card information was entered against the order. Please double check all details when you place your order. You will only be charged once your details have been validated by our payment gateway.
- Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination. Sometimes we will require personal detail verification before dispatching orders to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
Track my order
Once you have your courier consignment number, you can track your parcel by clicking here. Please allow a minimum of 12 hours after receipt of your order tracking email or sms before attempting to track your order using the courier consignment number.
Once your order is dispatched you'll receive an email or SMS from us containing your tracking information. If you do not receive this email or SMS and would like to obtain your tracking information please call our Customer Care Centre on 1300 654 502 or email the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
rebel is currently unable to ship internationally at this time.
An installation service is available at any rebel store for selected bulky item(s). Some of these item(s) may include:
- Exercise Equipment
- Home Gyms
- Exercise Bikes
- Rowing Machines