The Trigger Point MB1 Therapy Ball delivers direct deep tissue compression for fast relief of aches, pains and muscle fatigue. Designed to replicate the pressure of a massage therapist's band, the MB1 is ideal for targeting small muscles such as calves, pecs and piriformis (buttock).
"The main difference between the TP Massage Ball and the MB1 is the material: Original TP Massage Ball is cloth and the MB1 is foam. Both balls are meant to be the same density, where the MB1 is easier to clean and has better grip during use - the texture of it makes it easier to grip if you're using it on a slippery surface. Additionally, the construction of the foam ball can provide varied pressure on the areas of the body it's used on.
While the TP Massage Ball is a cloth material, which is more difficult to clean, and you'll find that it provides a more cushioned roll."
- Designed to withstand repeated use without breaking down
- Easy to grip on slippery surfaces with a more cushioned roll
- Foam surface makes cleaning easy and efficient
- Convenient size to carry around when travelling
Recommended areas of use:
- Lower leg: Foot, calf, tibialis anterior
- Hip/Glutes: Glutes, psoas
- Upper body: Upper back, chest/pecs, lats/side torso, neck and arms