The Kookaburra Tuff Pitch 156g cricket ball is the most widely used two-piece cricket ball in the world. Designed to handle the toughest conditions, it features an abrasion-resistant leather cover and a core made of bonded cork and rubber. The Kookaburra Tuff Pitch 156g cricket ball suits all types of artificial surfaces and is available in 156g and 142g sizes.
- Designed to handle tough and arduous conditions
- Leather cover is specially selected and finished for greater resistance to abrasion
- The core is bonded cork and rubber, tension machine wound
- The most widely used 2 piece ball in the world
- Suits all types of artificial surfaces
- Available in 156gm & 142gm.