Verao Light Up Sports Ball
Earn points worth $
Login or Join for free today
Full T&Cs apply >
WARNING: KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus. Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device. If you suspect your child has swallowed, or inserted in any part of their body, a button battery, immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
Please see Button Battery Safety Information from the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC).
- Impact activated light up balls
- Helps kids improve their hand eye coordination
- Hours of fun play
- Suitable for ages 6+
- Available in assorted colours, for specific design choice please purchase in store