The main difference between the MB1 and the MBX is that the MBX is firmer, providing a much deeper tissue massage. Otherwise, they are the same size and made of the same material.
Ideal for anyone who prefers intense compression. Extra firm EVA foam compresses and "grips" tissues, promoting blood flow and oxygen to the muscles. The slip-resistant texture of the MBX can be used on any hard surface, so you can roll anytime, anywhere.
For the best results, place the ball directly on the area of discomfort, apply pressure and roll side to side.
- Lightweight and portable while travelling
- Designed to withstand repeated use without breaking down
- Provides intense firmness for dense muscle tissue stimulation and recovery
- Easy to grip on slippery surfaces with a more cushioned roll
- Foam surface makes cleaning easy and efficient
Recommended areas of use:
- Lower leg: Foot, calf, tibialis anterior,
- Hip/Glutes: Glutes, psoas,
- Upper body: Upper back, chest/pecs, lats/side torso, neck and arms