The main difference between the Trigger Point MB1 Therapy ball and the MB5 is the diameter. The MB5 (5" diameter) allows you to work larger muscle groups and relieve tightness in hard to reach places such as the hips and shoulders. The layered design made up of different densities offers varying levels of pressure to stimulate blood flow, remove knots and restore mobility.
Ideal for use when warming up or anytime you need relief.
- Lightweight and portable while travelling
- Designed to withstand repeated use without breaking down
- Easy to grip on slippery surfaces with a more cushioned roll
- Foam surface makes cleaning easy and efficient
- 5" diameter offers extra leverage and stability
Recommended areas of use:
- Lower leg: Calf
- Hip/Glutes: Glutes, hamstring, hips
- Upper body: Shoulders, upper back, chest and side torso