Adelaide Crows 2023 Womens Season 8 AFLW Indigenous Guernsey
Earn points worth $
Login or Join for free today
Full T&Cs apply >
For the design of the Adelaide Crows 2023 Indigenous Jersey, artist April Napangardi Campbell focussed on the theme of connection. This has a particularly special meaning, as the opportunity to create the artwork connected her with niece Crows AFLW player Danielle Porter. Blue and white circles in the centre of the jersey represent the football field with blue U shapes representing the players. Four Crow track converge on the Oval representing players running onto the field confidently clad in their guernseys like armour.
Smaller blue and white circles at the sides represent the training centres where the Crow's men and women share their knowledge. Around them are red, yellow and blue dots representing the diverse array of people that support the club. Red U symbols side by side represent all people connected to the crows, both remote and urban.
- Fabric: 87% Polyester, 13% Elastane
- Design created by April Napangardi Campbell, the Aunty of Crows player Danielle Ponter
- Breathable moisture wicking material construction helps keep you dry
- Mesh overlay at panel at centre back and shoulder promote airflow to keep the wearer cool
- Authentic look club and sponsor logos on the front and back for the real deal look
- Hi-low hemline provides additional coverage at the back
- Elastic binding at armholes creates a more comfortable and flexible fit
- Bonded taping at front shoulder and back yoke seams