Created by Yurri Miall, Under Armour's exciting young Senior Designer, Footwear, and packed with some of their top technologies, the SpeedForm Slingshot is a minimalist runner with a fresh and sprint-ready look. The lightweight upper is constructed of Threadborne, a comfortable and stretchy knit fabric that has been engineered to provide greater stability for quick lateral movements and sprints. The sock-like 'burrito tongue' (stitched in on one side and attached to elastic on the other), wraps the foot for a closer fit and greater foot guidance. Likewise, the wide-set adjustable lacing that secures beneath the midsole, works with the external heel counter for a lockdown fit.
- Lightweight slip-on design with sock-like fit
- Day-to-day style with race-day readiness
- Threadborne knit fabric engineered for a compression fit and lateral stability
- SpeedForm construction moulds to the foot so you can run or walk without distraction
- Charged Cushioning combines with lightweight EVA foam in the midsole for responsive comfort
- TPU plate built into the sole for a quicker toe-off on every stride
- High abrasion translucent outsole for traction and durability