With a neutral cushion and plush comfort, the Under Armour HOVR Infinite Men's Running Shoes are made for long-distance runners who need a shoe that meet the demands of their lofty goals. Engineered mesh through the upper combines with a plush heel collar for a soft and flexible fit around the foot.
The foot is cradled in comfort throughout runs thanks to the combination of the gender-specific moulded sockliner, springy and responsive HOVR cushioning and charged foam which helps to stabilise the foot. These work together to deliver a "zero gravity" feel underfoot with smooth and comfortable landings further supported by the deep flex grooves in the outsole for more natural feeling transitions. Blown rubber in the outsole delivers that durability to handle all the track you throw at them.
- Engineered mesh upper is lightweight and breathable with stretch and structure where it's needed most
- Plush comfort collar cushions the ankle
- 360-degree reflectivity enhances low-light visibility
- Gender-specific 3D moulded sockliner cradles the foot in comfort
- UA HOVR cushioning with dynamic mesh Energy Web offers exceptional energy return
- Charged foam frames the energy web for a smooth and stable ride
- Deep flex grooves allow the foot to move more efficiently
- Carbon rubber in high-impact landing zones for long-lasting durability