This is the fourth generation of Under Armour's extremely popular neutral running shoe, the Charged Bandit. This runner is named after its proprietary soft and springy Charged Cushioning midsole, which uses compression moulded foam for ultimate energy return and responsiveness. In addition, because the midsole is softer at the front and firmer at the heel, it provides the comfort and support you need when putting in some serious miles. The Charged Bandit 4 is constructed from engineered, lightweight mesh for increased ventilation, and is fitted with a high-rebound EVA sockliner for a cushioned, yet responsive, ride. The grippy rubber outsole covers high impact zones and utilises anatomically placed flex grooves to give you greater flexibility and stability.
- 360-degree reflectivity for greater visibility when running at night or in low lit times
- Balance of flexibility and cushioning for neutral pronators
- Moulded EVA sockliner delivers high rebound properties for a responsive ride
- Charged Cushioning in the midsole utilises compression moulded foam for incredibly durable cushioning with great energy return
- External heel counter delivers additional support
- Full-length rubber outsole with flex grooves for traction and durability