If you’ve ever suffered from hamstring or calf soreness after exercise, you need the revolutionary Recoverite Womens Recovery Kit. It combines the benefits of ice and compression into a single incredible recovery technology the boys at Recoverite call Ice Compressionwear.
Ice Compressionwear combines supreme quality compression fabric with custom ClayFlex gel packs. You can wear the revolutionary Recoverite Ice Compressionwear Tights for high-quality compression by themselves, but they’ve been designed with carefully placed pockets for the included gel packs. The gel packs can be heated up to help with a warmup on a cold day, or iced to apply immediately after exercise for a supreme quality recovery solution. They’re designed to adjust to the contours of your body, so you can ice up your aching muscles without losing any mobility.
The pack includes 1 pair of compression tights, 2 premium gel packs for the upper leg, 2 for the lower leg, and 1 cooler carry bag. The cooler carry bag keeps the gel packs cool while you work out for an easy on-the-go icing solution. The 4 separate gel packs let you target the key sore areas to reduce inflammation, swelling and muscle damage. By taking care of your muscles, you’ll stop soft tissue injuries and be able to head straight back into it, day after day.
No need to struggle with a bag of frozen peas to try and ice up after a tough session. Grab the Recoverite Womens Recovery Kit to take care of yourself and see how much farther you’ll be able to push with an effective recovery solution.
- Removes toxins and relieves muscle congestion
- ClayFlex gel packs fit to the shape of your body for full mobility
- Stops soft tissue injuries by icing your muscles after exercise
- 8 pockets to precisely target your key sore areas, like thighs, hamstrings, calves and shins
- ClayFlex gel packs can be heated for cold warmups, or iced for recovery
- Handy cooler back keeps the ice gel packs cool through your workout, so you can use it right after
- Perfect if you’ve ever suffered from hamstring or calf soreness after exercise