The Plantronics BackBeat FIT 505 Wireless Headphones are a versatile choice for daily use, optimised for wear during both exercise and study. A nano-coating protects the headphones from rain, sweat and spills, while a memory foam headband and ear-cups ensure a comfortable fit that blocks out noise and stays in place.
With on-ear controls, you can take a call, skip a track or up the volume with one convenient push of a button. The advanced acoustic technology delivers deep, rich sound quality straight to your ears with 40mm drivers for the perfect audio balance.
The Plantronics BackBeat FIT 505 Wireless Headphones feature Multipoint Bluetooth connectivity, allowing up to 2 devices simultaneously within a 10metre wireless range. A backup jack allows you to manually plug in with uninterrupted listening and the rotational design of the headphones means you can comfortably wear them around your neck all day, every day, so you’re always ready to hear your favourite tune on the go.
- P2i and IPX5-rated water-resistant nano-coating protects against moisture damage from sweat, rain and spills
- Rechargeable battery offers up to 18 hours of wireless listening time from a single charge
- Memory foam ear-cups and headband offer a comfortable fit that isolates sound and blocks out external noises
- 10metre wireless range
- Advanced acoustic technology delivers rich, balanced audio for optimum sound quality
- Wideband-enabled microphone for answering calls on the go
- On-ear controls allow you to conveniently skip a track or up the volume
- Multipoint Bluetooth allows automatic connection to two devices simultaneously and pairing with up to 8 devices
- DeepSleep hibernation mode holds charge for up to 6 months if the headphones are left on or are out of range
- Backup 3.5mm auxiliary jack for manual connection without having to stop the track
- Headphones rotate for flat storage or comfortable wear around your neck when not in use