Oakley Targetline Polarised Sunglasses are built for sports performance from the ground up. The design uses a taller lens for full downward vision, integrated side shields to stop backside glare, and an angled brow with sleek temples to fit under your hat. The frames are made for medium to large faces, with no-slip Unobtainium™ nosepads to keep these sunnies on when you build up a sweat.
The Prizm™ lenses build on decades of colour science to deliver incredible detail, contrast, and colour. They’re coated with Iridium™ lens coating to reduce glare, with Plutonite™ for excellent UV protection. They’ll filter out UVA, UVB up to 400nm, and some harmful blue light. Plenty of protection for any athlete.
- Angled brow with sleek temples to fit well with hats
- Integrated side shields stop backside glare
- Impact resistance meeting or exceeding ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standards
- Lightweight O-Matter™ frame for rugged all-day comfort
- No-slip Unobtainium™ nosepads keeps them on when you build up a sweat
- Taller lens for full downward vision
- Frames made for medium to large faces
- Lenses filter out 100% of UVA, UVB up to 400nm, and some harmful blue light
- 3-point fit holds them in a precise alignment
- Plutonite™ lenses for UV protection