Get ready for a new standard in cushioning and comfort for you to run in with the Nike Epic React Flyknit Men’s Running Shoes. The Nike React midsole has been created following years of research to be incredibly reactive, bouncing back strongly to each and every footfall to spring you forward in your run. Despite the springiness of the foam in the midsole it is extremely durable, snapping back to shape, ensuring a shoe that will still feel new after up to 300 miles of wear. Formfitting and featherweight Flyknit material through the upper wraps the foot with the snug fit of a sock to maximise comfort and stability when running. At the back of the foot, a heel shelf stabilises the foot to prevent to heel from rolling back when it lands. The Epic React Flyknit outsole keeps the shoes as light as possible by placing traction in only critical spots, with rubber sections at the heel and toe enhancing running grip to drive you forward.
- Formfitting and featherweight Flynkit upper wraps the foot for a snug and stable fit
- Flyknit upper is made from recycled plastic to reduce environmental impact of production
- Nike React midsole foam is responsive, lightweight and soft. It is shaped using heatmapping of the foot to create a midsole that offers extra bounce and support in key areas
- The Nike React midsole offers great bounce back snapping back from the impact of your step, time after time. Its durable construction will leave it feeling like new after up to 300 miles.
- Heel shelf is placed to stabilise the back of the foot and prevent it from rocking when your foot falls
- Synthetic suede lining on the heel helps prevent slippage and blisters
- Traction on the outsole is optimised to cut down weight, placed only where it’s needed. Rubber sections on the toe and heel give you the grip needed to keep driving forward