Introducing the latest version of the 870, after 4 years New Balance has released the New Balance 870 v5 2E Men's Running Shoes. New Balance has used an engineering knit upper, offering a combination of breathability and durability without weighing down the show. Boasting a range of new technologies, the shoe featured Ground Contact REVlite, a foam compound providing responsive cushioning at every stride. Further cushioning is due to the high-density foam in the midfoot to correct those with over-pronation to reduce discomfort and injuries. Completed with a specialised running outer with its VL-6 standard heel, forefoot and toe-box height for providing grip and durability as you start to stack up the kms in the New Balance 870 v5 2E Men's Running Shoe.
- Engineered knit upper delivers the perfect combination of support, breathability and durability
- Ground Contact REVlite foam cushioning provides lightweight and responsive comfort
- High-density foam in midfoot corrects those with over-pronation for enhanced stability
- Rubber pods strategically placed for durability and support where you need it most
- VL-6 running-specific heel, forefoot and toe-box height
- Rubber outsole provides ultimate grip and multi-ground traction