The Mizuno Wave Paradox 5 Women's Running Shoes are crafted to provide the foot with maximum support to help heavy pronantors stay comfortable throughout long runs. What is truly special about them is they manage to do this without the excess weight. The full-length fan-wave plate supports heavy pronators, with TPU reinforcements in the upper supporting and holding the midfoot through strides. Cushioning underfoot comes thanks to the combination of the U4icX wedge and the U4icX strobel board providing a light and soft feeling beneath every step. This is made extra plush thanks to the new maximum cushion sockliner. Run in stable comfort without the added weight with the Mizuno Wave Paradox 5.
- TPU reinforcements in the upper provide the midfoot with great support and stability
- Full-length fan-wave plate is designed to provide extra stability for heavy pronator runners
- U4icX on the bottom wedge adds premium softness underfoot
- U4icX strobel board for cushioning under every step
- Maximum cushion sockliner for a plush, soft feel