Wear your unique story with pride with the Melbourne United 19/20 Men’s Indigenous Jersey. This jersey has been designed by Mandy Nicholson to represent the Wurundjeri people - the traditional custodians of the land the Club plays games on at Melbourne Arena. It features flowing designs that highlight Wurundjeri’s different layers of country.
The iconic M of Melbourne United is bordered by a flowing line that represents the mountain ranges that border Wurundjeri Country. The circles represent water flowing down into Port Phillip bay. That stunning design is on premium sports mesh fabric that wicks away sweat to dry fast for great performance.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester birdseye mesh, 150gsm
- Premium sports mesh fabric for style and comfort
- Woven branded jersey tag
- Flowing lines inspired by William Barak’s paintings and shields
- Flowing lines representing mountain ranges bordering Wurundjeri Country
- Circles represent water flowing down into Port Phillip Bay