A step up from the Goldcross 145 Roller Skates, the Goldcross 195 Roller Skate provides another stepping stone to conquering inline skates. Although like the 145, the 195 features a 4-wheel design to give balance to give your youngster, the difference between the 145 and 195 is the progression from back brake to front brake. The rear brake is designed to prevent your child from falling backwards while the front brake is primarily for speed control. Also featuring a padded collar and tongue and double strap offers excellent ankle protection and support. This roller skate design includes an adjustable sizing slider, ensuring your child can use the skates as their feet grow for many years of skating fun!
- Padded collar offers excellent ankle protection
- Breathable mesh upper with supportive overlays
- Elastic lacing with hook and loop strap for a secure fit
- Buckle to the top to secure the ankle
- Front brake for speed control
- Four-wheel design is a perfect beginner skate for first timers
- Double strap and padded collar provides protection and ankle support