The Garmin Forerunner Heart Rate Monitor is a great all purpose watch that tracks and stores your workout data so you can analyse it to check your progress and how well you performed. With the option to be connected with either the foot or cadence (bike) POD's you enhance the recorded details of your workout to include speed, distance and locations to get a true analysis of your sessions and your all over performance.
- In the gym or on the road, FR70 tracks all your workout data, including time, heart rate, calories burned, lap times and averages, and more. FR70 boasts advanced training tools, such as training alarms and Virtual Partner" (when paired with optional foot
- The FR70 has wireless ANT+" technology which connects to other ANT+ compatible devices, like the included heart rate monitor, optional foot pod, or even ANT+ compatible fitness equipment and can then share data wirelessly with your computer
- With the ANT+ seamless wireless link, FR70 connects to the OPTIONAL wireless foot pod, which tracks your distance and speed effortlessly, both indoors and out
- FR70 also connects wirelessly to a lightweight, flexible digital heart rate monitor, providing instant feedback about how hard you're working. FR70 continuously tracks heart beats per minute and displays your heart rate zone, so you can monitor and improv
- When paired with an OPTIONAL speed/cadence sensor, FR70 tracks the speed and distance of your cycling workouts
- Innovative ANT+" wireless technology automatically transfers data to your computer when Forerunner is in range. No cables, no hookups. Ready for you to analyse and share through the online community at Garmin Connect
- Watch functions include time of day (12/24h), dual time zone, calendar (day/date), daily alarm.
- What's in the Box: Forerunner 70, Premium heart rate monitor with strap, USB ANT Stick" and Quick start manual