The Gaiam Beginner pedometer is a great way to get started in tracking the number of steps, distance and calories you have burned in a workout. Coming with the a 35 minute audio CD to guide and motivate you along your way to getting the most out of your workouts. By using the coaching CD you will be able to use it's techniques to work towards those endurance and fitness goals.
- Upbeat, motivating music and guided instruction is proven to effectively increase your results.
- Debbie coaches you every step of the way, with posture tips, walking techniques and upbeat reminders of what your ultimate goals are.
- Entry Level Kit includes a 35-minute guided audio CD workout and pedometer.
- Features: Step Counter, Distance Travelled, Calorie Counter, Large Digital Display, Clock & is Lightweight and Small
- Lightweight, compact and feature a step counter, distance log, calorie counter, and clock. Pedometer set up and usage instructions included.
- SAFETY WARNING: Product contains secured button batteries. Keep out of reach of children. Swallowing button batteries may lead to serious injury or death in as little as two hours due to internal burns. If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the Australian Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice. Dispose of used batteries immediately.