Collingwood Magpies 2023 Womens Season 8 AFLW Indigenous Guernsey Black/White XL
Earn points worth $
Login or Join for free today
Full T&Cs apply >
The Magpies began as a single VFL team. In 2023 the organisation housing eight teams in AFL, AFLW, VFL, VFLW, Netball, ANC, Wheelchair and Reclink, houses Next Generation Academies, and has a wide community outreach. The Collingwood Magpies 2023 Womens Season 8 AFLW Indigenous Guernsey celebrates the wide ranging communities and individuals that make up the club.
Tarni Jarvis's design features circles within the black stripes on the guernsey. Each circle is unique and represents the people, and their stories, that make up the Club. Crosshatching – a commonly used technique within Aboriginal artwork in the southwest region of Victoria – is used to create the white stripes of the jumper.
- Fabric: 87% Polyester, 13% Elastane
- Tarni Jarvis design tells the tale of the many different individuals and groups that make up the Collingwood Football Club
- Mesh overlay at panel at centre back and shoulder promote airflow to keep the wearer cool
- Authentic look club and sponsor logos on the front and back for the real deal look
- Hi-low hemline provides additional coverage at the back
- Elastic binding at armholes creates a more comfortable and flexible fit
- Bonded taping at front shoulder and back yoke seams