Delivering support and stability to take care of your knees and legs on long runs, the Brooks Bedlam 2 delivers holistic running comfort. The flat-knit upper features an integrated collar for a secure fit while your foot is supported by the internal bootie. The midsole integrates GuideRails to keep feet from rolling, minimising stress across your legs. DNA AMP returns to energise your run, returning the energy you put in.
- Flat-knit upper provides a flexible sock-like fit
- Mesh zones in the flat-knit upper add breathability
- Internal bootie optimises fit and comfort
- Sueded heel tab protects your Achilles from irritation
- DNA AMP midsole provides the most energising of cushioning
- GuideRails help prevent foot from rolling when running, helping to reduce strain on joints
- Arrow-point pattern on the outsole provides cleaner and quicker heel-to-toe transitions