Legendary Y-3 designer Yohji Yamamoto seamlessly brings together Japanese and Maori cultures on the All Blacks Rugby World Cup 2019 Y-3 Away Jersey. The design bear hand-drawn koru and fern motifs in the celebration of Maori culture. The 3-time world champions previous victories are printed on the sleeve with a Webb Ellis Cup motif and the tournament logo sits on the chest, ensuring this will be a long-sought out piece of supporter wear.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester Pique
- Koru and fern motifs celebrate Maori culture
- Designed created by Yohji Yamamoto
- Batwing-style sleeves leave arms free to move
- Webb Ellis Cup motif on sleeve with 1987,2011 and 2015 titles printed beneath
- Tournament logo, adidas Badge of Sport and Silver Fern details on the chest
- Manufactured by adidas