Show your pride with the Adelaide 36ers 19/20 Indigenous Jersey. This incredible design is made with indigenous artwork incorporated with the team wordmark of the 36ers. The blue represents the Torrens river which flows through Adelaide. The dots in the jersey represent the supporters following the team on every step of the journey.
The design by Amy Patricia presents a message of spirituality and strength: Stay strong, and stay grounded. The black U shapes represent people from the community coming together from all walks of life, and the yellow represents strength, courage, transformation and personal power. That stunning artwork is presented on premium sports mesh fabric that wicks away sweat to dry fast.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester Birdseye Mesh 150gsm
- Woven branded jersey tag
- Design by Amy Patricia representing spirituality and strength
- Yellow representing spirituality, personal power, strength, transformation and courage
- Dots represent supporters of the team following every step of the journey
- Blue represents the Torrens river flowing through Adelaide
- Red for the spiritual connection of the Kaurna people to Tarndanyangga - Red Kangaroo Rock