You will need:
- Aerobic step
- Neoprene Dumbells 4kg x2
- Celsius Fitball
- PTP Power tube Resistance band light
Exercise 1 : Alternate Step Up : 1min set repeat 3 times - Step
Benefit: Using a step is great for toning up your legs and glutes.
- Use alternate feet to step up and to step down.
- Keep an even tempo for the entire minute.
- Stand up tall at the top of every step.
- Work on keeping your heart rate up for cardio benefits
Exercise 2 : Dumbbell Standing Front Shoulder Raise : 10 reps 3 sets - Neoprene DB
Benefit: Great for achieving nice shaped shoulders.
- Stand up tall with your dumbbells in your hands resting on your legs.
- Take a deep breath and slowly lift the dumbbells to your head height.
- Lower the weights down as slowly as you can
- Always stay tall with good posture to work your core at the same time
Exercise 3 : Fitness Ball Wall Squats : 10 reps 3 sets - Fitness Ball
Benefit: Great exercise for all of your lower body muscles.
- Place the ball against the wall and in between your shoulder blades.
- Feet should be placed parallel and slightly in front of your body.
- Lower your body slowly and push your glutes back slightly.
- On the way up, activate your glutes by squeezing them together especially at the end of each rep.
Exercise 4 : Power Tube Bicep Curls : 10 reps 3 sets - Power Tube
Benefit: This exercise is great for toning arms.
- On the ground place both feet in the middle of the tube
- Stand up tall with your hands in front of your legs
- Lift your hands towards your shoulder slowly, feeling it in your biceps.
- Always lower your hands slowly to achieve maximum results