Target Phil "The Power" Taylor 90% Tungsten Steel Tip DartsPLU 38596201
- 90% Tungsten barrels for an ultra high performance feel
- Includes 6 Pro Grip Shafts and 3 "Power" Flights
- Endorsed by the most successful darts player in history, Phil "The Power" Taylor
Comprised of 90% Tungsten, the Target Phil "The Power" Taylor T90 Darts are a great choice for the high performing darts player that wants to use the best. With a super slim barrel thanks to the high density Tungsten composition, these darts can be grouped tightly in the same bed so you can lift your scores and start thrashing your opponents. The precision engineered barrels are matched with Pro Grip Shafts and 100 Micron "Power" Flights for the ultimate aerodynamic performance and accuracy from the stripe.
- 90% Tungsten barrels for a slim, high performance feel in the hand
- Endorsed by the world's most successful darts player, Phil "The Power" Taylor
- Slim barrels mean tighter groupings, and tighter groupings means higher scores
- High level darts ideally suited to intermediate to advanced players looking to go to the next level
- Includes 6 Pro Grip Dart Shafts, and 3 "Power" 100 Micron Flights
- Comes with a convenient Target Wallet for easy and safe storage of your prized weapons
- Available in 22g and 24g
Your shipping cost will vary depending on what you purchase on rebelsport.com.au and where it needs to be delivered.
Rebelsport.com.au will price the delivery based on the size and weight of the item. Please be aware that shipping is calculated off the larger of the package size or weight. Typically the larger the item, the more expensive delivery will be. Extremely large goods will also incur higher shipping charges. At the basket page you will be offered an option to choose the Fastest or Cheapest delivery option.
Split Deliveries, Multiple consignments.
Occasionally, customers orders may need to be sourced and supplied by various rebel locations. If this is the case, then your order may arrive at its destination on more than one consignment and with more than one courier company. The multiple shipping charges are not passed onto the customer.
The shipping charge paid at the checkout page of the order will not be exceeded even if multiple deliveries are required.
We use multiple courier companies with a delivery time of between 2 - 10 business days after dispatch for smaller items, and 3 - 10 business days after dispatch for larger items, depending on the delivery location. Our couriers deliver week days only. The courier will be automatically selected based on the goods being shipped, the size and weight, delivery pick-up address and delivery location address.
PO Boxes, Private Parcel Lockers and Australian Armed Forces addresses
Unfortunately rebel is currently unable to ship to PO Box addresses, Armed Forces Addresses or Private Parcel Lockers.
At checkout, you will be notified of shipping costs for your approval, these are calculated automatically by the site in accordance with our courier companies' freight charges via a courier aggregation application (supplied by Temando). Bulky items are those with either a high weight or large cubic volume. Products are allocated as bulky as determined by the shipping methods of our courier companies.
Anything over 5kg in weight or cubic volume will be marked as a bulky item. Bulky items are only available for shipping within Australia. Some islands of Australia and all international destination countries are exempt from bulky items deliveries. All customers will be notified if we are unable to deliver such items due to delivery restrictions.
Reasons for Order Delays
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order.
- Your order has had to be split and sent from more than one rebel location.
- Incorrect Credit Card information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of order as you will only be charged once your details have been validated by our payment gateway.
- Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination. Sometimes we will require personal detail verification before dispatching orders to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to re-order the product from our suppliers.
Should the items you ordered be marked “Now In-Stock” and it fails to reach you within the times quoted above please contact our Customer Service Department on 1300 654 502 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Track My Order
All orders are dispatched from rebelsport.com.au via various courier companies, using our freight aggregation supplier Temando.
Once your order is dispatched you'll receive an email from rebelsport.com.au containing your tracking code. If you do not receive this email and would like to obtain your tracking number please call rebelsport.com.au Customer Service on 1300 654 502 or email the team at: email@example.com.
Once you have your courier consignment number, you can track your parcel by clicking here. Please allow 12 hours (after shipping occurs) for your parcel to register the courier consignment number against your order, before attempting to track your parcel. For all international orders please allow 24 hours before attempting to track your parcel.
rebel is currently unable to ship internationally at this time. We will alert you via our social channels for delivery updates.
Delivery and Installation
An installation service is available from rebelsport.com.au for selected bulky goods products. Some of these products may include:
- Exercise Equipment
- Home Gyms
- Exercise Bikes
- Rowing Machines
During the checkout process for these products you have the option to select " Delivery and Installation". With this option you will be quoted a delivery and installation fee at the checkout.
PLEASE NOTE: Installation is only possible for residents within 200km of any state capital city. All Territories and Tasmania are excluded from installations.
Once you have approved the delivery and installation quote, our Customer Service team will complete your order and you'll be contacted by the installation technician to organise a suitable time for the delivery and installation to be completed. Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery and installation orders.
Installations will only occur on week days and generally during business hours unless otherwise organised with the technician.