Asics Gel-Netburner Super 6 Women's Netball ShoesPLU 39603608
- Biomorphic lacing system creates custom fit
- Lightweight Fluid ride midsole provides responsive cushioning
- Ultra durable ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber outsole
Level up your game and become a superstar on the court in the Asics Gel-Netburner Super 6 Women's Netball Shoe. Ideal for competitive club players the Gel-Netburner Super 6 is engineered to deliver a supportive fit and durable performance. The protective synthetic leather upper with mesh windows secures the foot in breathable comfort that supports quick lateral movements and utilises a biomorphic lace system with independently placed eyelets to provide a customizable fit for personalised performance. The Gel-Netburner Super 6 offers top quality underfoot support designed to enhance the netball experience. A responsive Fluid Ride midsole with incorporated forefoot and rearfoot GEL units cushion impact forces during play; while a midfoot Trusstic and strategically placed DUOMAX midsole provide premium levels of arch support and lateral control. The outsole is fitted with ultra durable Asics High Abrasion Resistant (AHAR) rubber to limit the effects of wear ensuring hard-wearing performance. Out shine the competition and leave your best efforts on the court in the super supportive Asics Gel-Netburner Super 6 Women's Netball Shoe.
- Asics engineered for supportive cushioned performance
- Synthetic leather upper with mesh windows provides support and breathability
- Biomorphic lace system ensures custom fit with independently place eyelets
- Lightweight Fluid Ride Midsole enhances cushioning and offers long-lasting durability
- Rear and Forefoot GEL units absorb shock and reduce the effects of impact
- Moulded midfoot Trusstic improves arch support and torsion stability
- DUOMAX midfoot Trusstic delivers premium arch support and enhanced lateral control
- SpEVA Lasting 55 employs 55 degree hardness SpEVA Lasting material for soft but stable platform feel
- Removable Sockliner moulds to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic
- AHAR: Asics High Abrasion Resistant rubber sole reduces effects of excessive wear
- Colour: White/Purple
Your shipping cost will vary depending on what you purchase and where it needs to be delivered.
We price the delivery based on the size and weight of the order. Typically the larger the item(s) ordered, the more expensive the delivery will be.
Split Deliveries, Multiple consignments.
Occasionally, if your order contains multiple items, it may need to be sourced and supplied by various rebel locations. If this is the case, then your order may arrive in multiple parcels at different times by more than one courier company. No additional shipping costs will be charged.
The majority of our deliveries are made by Australia Post with a delivery time of between 2 to 5 days of placing the order. From time to time we may use an alternate courier company based on the location and or the size of the order. Our couriers deliver week days only. If you feel that you may not receive your order in the time required, you can always select Click & Collect which is a free service offered to our customers.
PO Boxes, Private Parcel Lockers and Australian Armed Forces addresses
Unfortunately we are unable to ship to PO Box addresses, Armed Forces Addresses or Private Parcel Lockers at this time.
At checkout, you will be notified of shipping costs for your approval, these are calculated automatically by the site in accordance with our courier freight charges. Bulky items are those with either a high weight or a large cubic volume footprint.
Anything over 5kg in weight or cubic volume will be marked as a bulky item. Bulky items are only available for shipping within Australia. Some islands of Australia and all international destination countries are exempt from bulky items deliveries. All customers will be notified if we are unable to deliver such items due to delivery restrictions.
Reasons for Order Delays
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order.
- Incorrect Credit Card information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of order as you will only be charged once your details have been validated by our payment gateway.
- Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination. Sometimes we will require personal detail verification before dispatching orders to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
Track My Order
Once your order is dispatched you'll receive an email and SMS from us containing your tracking information. If you do not receive this email or SMS and would like to obtain your tracking information please call our Customer Service on 1300 654 502 or email the team at: email@example.com.
Once you have your courier consignment number, you can track your parcel by clicking here. Please allow 12 hours (after shipping occurs) for your parcel to register the courier consignment number against your order, before attempting to track your parcel.
rebel is currently unable to ship internationally at this time.
Delivery and Installation
An installation service is available from rebelsport.com.au for selected bulky goods products. Some of these products may include:
- Exercise Equipment
- Home Gyms
- Exercise Bikes
- Rowing Machines
During the checkout process for these products you have the option to select "Delivery and Installation". With this option you will be quoted a delivery and installation fee at the checkout.
PLEASE NOTE: Installation is only possible for residents within 200km of any state capital city. All Territories and Tasmania are excluded from installations.
Once you have approved the delivery and installation quote, our Customer Service team will complete your order and you'll be contacted by the installation technician to organise a suitable time for the delivery and installation to be completed. Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery and installation orders.
Installations will only occur on week days and generally during business hours unless otherwise organised with the technician.